What you can expect from working with Murray Wright
I bring presence and commitment to building relationships, supporting change and personal growth with individuals and teams. This creates and promotes leadership not just at the top, but at every level of an organisation.
Whether coaching individuals or working with teams, I recognise that everyone is different and each situation throws up its unique challenges. That's why every program is tailored to reflect the specific requirements of each client.
Individuals vs Teams
I help individuals recognise what makes the greatest difference to life and performance such as:
- Getting clarity and focus about the future what and the why
- Creating balance to reduce stress and lift energy through change
- Removing the blocks to having the difficult conversations
- Building the right skills to support personal growth as a leader
When helping teams my work includes:
- Removing the obstacles that impede trust, collaboration and accountability
- Creating alignment to a clear vision, strategic plan and the values that underpin it
- Building the leadership skills and behaviours to support the vision and deliver the plan
I work to create a safe but challenging environment that taps into the shared knowledge and experience in the room. Experiential learning supports reflection, the creation of awareness and the embodiment of knew knowledge and skills. I also like to bring a bit of fun into what I do.
At the end of whatever work I am doing there will be commitment to agreed actions with responsibilities clearly stated.
I work with a range of recognised tools to support my coaching and leadership development as appropriate including:
All work done is surveyed to measure impact and assist in understanding the best next steps to support change. The surveys provide invaluable insights to evolve and develop my own practice.
Enquire about working with Murray